Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jewel's cute-"ish"-ness

Jewel has never lacked for thinking of something to say. She can ALWAYS find something to talk about. Her newest thing is to add the suffix "-ish" on to the end of words. I just handed her a little bowl of peanuts, dried cranberries, and a few dark chocolate chips sprinkled on top. She said, "Oh, thanks, mom! I always save the chocolate chips for last because they are kind of sweet-ish." Due to my "blank" pregnant mind right now, I can't think of another quote to share, but she has been using the "-ish" sound pretty regularly for the past week or so. Very cute-"ish!" :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Nin went through a phase about six months ago where she did the same thing. That's when she told me the Hello Kitty shirt was her favorite shirt in the whole history of shirts - it was very "Hello Kitty-ish" Um...okay! I couldn't help but laugh!! It is cute-ish and very funny-ish!