Here are a few cute things Jane has been saying lately...
When she is ready to get dressed or just to change out of "dress up" clothes, she says, "Can I wear my normally clothes now?"
The girls are a little obsessed with Tums since I have been having heartburn so frequently during the last couple of months. They just don't quite understand what heartburn is, but they are always ready to give me Tums even when I don't need them! The other day Jane came up to me, handed me a Tums, and said, "Here, Mommy, this is for your sun burn." (Apparently those two words were introduced to her about the same time!) :) A couple of days ago in the car she said, after taking a big drink of ice cold water, "Oh, that gives me sunblock!"
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh.........that gave me a laugh this morning!!!! Those are some statements will become staples...like "I'm as stuffed as a pickle!" --Mom
Who said, "I'm stuffed as a pickle?" Krista??? ;)
Well, I think Jenna...or she could have said "I'm stuffed as a muffler." Both were said around our table one night.
Post a Comment