A couple weekends ago we had a fun game day over at some church members' house. I had originally planned this event to take place at our house, but the day it was scheduled was the Saturday that I was still in the hospital with Jane. But when it came time to reschedule the grill out/game day a parent of some of Jimmy's high schoolers (that he teaches at church) volunteered to have the event at their house. It worked out great...especially since they have a pool and nice house to host big groups! Jimmy and I had planned several games for entire families to compete against each other. We borrowed all of the games from our friends who hosted the
Tallahassee Olympics at their house last year! :)
Enjoying some food and fellowship...
Visiting indoors before the games began...

Jimmy was the "announcer" for all of the games...

The High Dive...

The Relay...
Sharp Shooting...
The Shot Puff...

The Long Jump...
The Javelin Throw...
I was so hot and tired by the end of the games! A friend brought me a cool rag to go over my shoulders...I guess I must of looked like I was about to pass out or something! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment