The morning of my birthday, we all gathered in the "fireplace room" for me to open my gifts. I have to say I was really surprised to receive so many things. I truly was just expecting a bottle of tums, some measuring spoons, and a reminder to go pick out a nursing gown. My family was very kind to me! :)

Here are some of the gifts that I received...

but THESE were given with a stipulation...

that I get rid of these things that they would be replacing... TWO new laundry baskets to replace the majorly broken basket that I have probably had since college, my 5 year old Chi flat iron, my mix and match measuring cups and spoons, several pairs of panties, and my almost empty bottle of tums! :)
I had a wonderful day celebrating my 29th birthday. I think this is the first birthday for me to celebrate while being pregnant! :) I actually spent the day doing EVERYTHING I wanted to do...and, guess what, it looked like a pretty typical day! :)
For dinner, we went to Outback. It was a fun meal except for realizing just how much my steak could have cost if I had grilled it at home! :) Afterwards we went to a really pretty "shaded" park and walked around for a bit. It was a pleasant ending to a great day!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! Glad you got some goodies from your loving family!
Glad you had a nice birthday! Love you--MomJ
Looks like you had a barrel of fun -- or is that a 'basket' of fun! Love all of your gifts!! :)
Love you! --Kari
Happy birthday, Krista!!! :) I don't think I realized I'm that much older than you!! (almost 15 years...eeek!!)
How fun that this was your first "pregnant birthday" - I was pregnant on my birthdays each time. Wish I could say I ate more cake each time, but I didn't! (but it sure would've been a good excuse, huh?) ;)
And I have a suggestion, but I'll send you a facebook message because I don't think I should post it here. :)
Post a Comment