Here are some more belly pictures, for those of you who enjoy gauking at my growing belly! ;) I guess this marks 30 weeks or around 7 1/2 months.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Sunday Morning
These pictures were actually from last Sunday morning...but my life is running about a week behind schedule these days...so you are just now getting them THIS Sunday! :) Last week we started going to the second service again for a while so we actually had time to take a couple pictures before leaving for church! :) The dresses the girls are wearing are two of my favorites.

Here are some more belly pictures, for those of you who enjoy gauking at my growing belly! ;) I guess this marks 30 weeks or around 7 1/2 months.

Here are some more belly pictures, for those of you who enjoy gauking at my growing belly! ;) I guess this marks 30 weeks or around 7 1/2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awe! So cute! You look great :)
No gawking! You look great, Krista - as does the rest of the family!:)
-Kari
Post a Comment