Saturday, June 06, 2009

Lack of posts...

Sorry for me lack of posts lately. I have been really busy! This past Thursday my younger sister Jenna arrived from Idaho to live with us for the summer. I have spent the last couple of days trying to get her settled and begin looking for a job. She will be living with us until the end of August (when the baby comes) and will, Lord willing, be able to secure a roommate here in town by then. It has been a fun last couple days. She is a joy to have around and has been helpful to me.

There is really not much to update concerning my pregnancy. I think that I have gained 4 pounds per month the last 2 months, which is normal, I guess. I am now beginning to go every two weeks to the doctor instead of once per month. That sort of helps me feel like the end is near! I am hoping to pick a C-section date at my next visit. This will be something new for me since I have always waited to "go into labor." In God's kind providence, my mother has arrived the very day I went into labor on both of my previous pregnancies. Swelling has begun. My ankles, feet, and hands seem to swell, even early during the day if I am on my feet much. I now have to get up at least a couple times per night to go to the bathroom. I always say that this is preparing me to get up with an infant. All in all, I feel pretty good during this 7th month of pregnancy. I still can tire easily, and sometimes I get out of breath pretty quickly. We are trying to walk every evening as a family which has helped to keep me moving. I hope to continue this over the next couple months, if I am able to do so. For those of you who like pictures, here are two pictures of me. The first is at about 4 months. The second is around 6 and a half months. I will try to think to take a picture sometime this month or next month (for those of you who regularly ask me for "belly" picture updates)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty momma! Love you-MomJ

Bonnie said...

Krista!!! I obviously don't read your blog enough ;) I didn't even realize you were pregnant again! How did I miss it b/c I know I've read it in the past month or so? Do you know what your having? You look GREAT - I'm worried about getting bigger & labor/delivery, but I know I can do it & Jesus will help me. Today I am exactly 9 weeks along. Keep in touch!
Bon

Anonymous said...

You look great!!! :) Thanks for the update and pics! -Kari

Hong and Tami Kim said...

thanks for the pics. :)