Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Day in Disney

Jimmy's parents wanted to take us to stay in Disney one night before they flew out of Orlando. It was a lot of fun. We stayed at the Disney Beach Club Resort. They have the best pool of any Disney Resort. We didn't have to go to any theme park. The pool was a little water park in and of itself!
(I got these pictures of the hotel from this website.)



We ate our breakfast in the "Drawing Room" bofore Jimmy's parents left. Then we took the girls swimming for several hours. We dried off by taking a boat ride, and then we headed back home. The girls took great naps on the ride home!



Dinner at Beaches and Cream

After dinner we ordered their gigantic ice cream sundaes. Ours was called the No Way Jose.

Jane enjoyed her ice cream. Thankfully, the pool was just right out side of the restaurant. Since she had her swimsuit on underneath, I just cleaned her up in the bathroom, took her clothes off and rinsed them in the sink, then threw her in the pool!

Pap Pap liked to pick songs on the jukebox. The girls enjoyed dancing with him in the aisle!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm sooo jealous! I would love, love to take the boys somewhere like this. I would love to go myself, too:) I've never been to Disneyland/Disneyworld. What a blessing that you guys live so close while your kids are young.

Kim said...

That sounds so fun! The resort you were at looks beautiful. What a fun day! Those sundaes looked huge!