Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jewel's Special Day!

We celebrated Jewel's birthday the day before her actual birthdate (since we left early for Disney on that day). Jewel and Nana decorated cupcakes to bring to Wednesday evening church, while I decorated Jewel's birthday cake. I didn't take any pictures from earlier in the day, but we went to the movie Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (that was part of AMC's Summer Movie Camp). Then we went to Mission San Luis to show Jimmy's parents one of our favorite places!
I talked Jewel into letting me do a Disney cake for her since we would be in Disney on her birthday. She had requested a Dora cake for the 3rd year in a row, and I was starting to run out of creative ideas for another Dora cake! :)



She has been asking Daddy for her own ruler for her birthday.

Pap Pap and Nana got Jewel that pink Birthday Girl ribbon to where. She wore it proudly to church that night and all day the next day in Disney. One of her favorite gifts was from Papa and Nana (my parents). It was a little blank journal with a "J" on the front and a little pen to go with it. I think she has "journaled" on every page already! :)
Ever since I told Jewel that I liked to roller skate when I was a little girl, she has been asking for roller skates for her birthday. She got her wish! She was soooo cute!


Here is Jewel wearing her FSU swimsuit (her final birthday gift that she opened in the hotel room at Disney right before we went swimming).

2 comments:

Annmarie SanSevero said...

What fun! I hope Disney was good.

beckylbranch said...

that is too precious! Your girls are getting so big!