Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The dirty work of shopping for deals...

The other night I caught up on clipping coupons (only two or three weeks worth!) and weeding out expired coupons. After 2 hours of cutting and filing (and watching Discovery Health), this is what my floor looked like (all scraps and expired coupons). I have coupons coming out my ears, but it actually does cut our grocery bill significantly so I will keep it up as long as I can.

1 comment:

Hong and Tami Kim said...

thanks for the long picture update! I enjoyed it all -- it took me a couple days to get through it all, reading and stuff.

On this couponing... I don't know HOW you do this! I admire the ability you have to do it cause I don't think I'd have a lick of patience to do this...just thinking about it stresses me out. I'm sure your hubby really appreciates this work you do to save on the family's resources.