Monday, October 18, 2010

What it takes to open a can....

...without a can opener. A few weeks ago we "missplaced" our can opener. I just assumed, since it was usually kept in a drawer that all three of the girls could access, that it had been carried off to some new location. After a week or two of not finding it, we decided to break down and buy a new one, but during that week or so this is what we used to open cans!

Last week I found our "missplaced" can opener. The location, you ask? In a high cabinet behind some spices. Sadly, it must have been ME that put it there! I can't imagine why in the world I would have done it, but I did! Kind of scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you found the can opener. These implements look like an ER trip waiting to happen! ;o)