This was that a replica of that "ghost ship" on The Pirates of the Carribean.
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Second Port: Castaway Cay
Our second port was Disney's own island Castaway Cay. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed our beach time!
Mt. "Rust"-more

This was that a replica of that "ghost ship" on The Pirates of the Carribean.

Pretty, pretty BLUE water!

The thing that Jane was most apprehensive about doing turned out to be her very favorite activity....SNORKLING!
Just like on the ship, there was a place where kids could be "checked in" to play games with other kids under counselors' supervision. I ended up staying with the girls since they (and I) were a little apprehensive to leave them. They had a "beach party" with sand castle building contests and other games (not very well led, I might add!)
This was that a replica of that "ghost ship" on The Pirates of the Carribean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment