Remember the Thermos sippie cup that I bought for our girls a while back...and how I was threatening to get one of these "sippie cups" for myself? Well, I came across this "adult" size one a couple weeks ago. I am really loving it. It holds 18 ounces rather than the child's size 12 ounces. The water stays SOOOO cold. It has been really helpful to have during my days of queasiness. A sip of ice-cold water can do wonders!Thursday, February 05, 2009
MY New Thermos
Remember the Thermos sippie cup that I bought for our girls a while back...and how I was threatening to get one of these "sippie cups" for myself? Well, I came across this "adult" size one a couple weeks ago. I am really loving it. It holds 18 ounces rather than the child's size 12 ounces. The water stays SOOOO cold. It has been really helpful to have during my days of queasiness. A sip of ice-cold water can do wonders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh, that is terribly cute! Where did you find it?
I actually got this one at Walgreens when it was on sale for about 4 or 5 dollars cheaper than I had seen them at Target. They aren't really cheap...but after being pleased with Jewel's, I went ahead and made the "investment." Target has them for about 21 to 23 dollars, I think. I found this one for 16.99 at Walgreens.
Post a Comment