Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jane Singing in Her Favorite Dress...

While in Idaho, I played a song (with one finger) on the piano for my girls that my mom had taught me when I was little girl. I really only remember singing it to them once or twice. Jane has sung it about 10 times a day since we have gotten home. She usually sings it while she plays by herself. It is sooo cute. The pink dress she is wearing is her very favorite dress. Sorry the picture is so dark...I shouldn't have had all of that light behind her.

I am sure you will be able to understand her perfectly, but here are the words just in case! :)

I dropped my dolly in the dirt,
I asked my dolly if it hurt,
And all my dolly said to me waahh, waahh, wah wah wah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tradition to carry on...My mom taught that song to me...I wonder if her mom taught it to her.--MomJ

Anonymous said...

I love it - the boys and I just listened to it! :)
--Kari