Friday, January 09, 2009

Update

So, I finally got all 399 pictures downloaded yesterday. I will try to get some posted shortly.

A couple of days ago I went to the "general doctor" to get a referral to my OB (that's the way my insurance requires things to be done). While I was in the room with the girls waiting for the doctor, the girls were excitedly talking about the new baby. They wanted to know when they would get to see their new little brother or sister. So I said, "Well, when we go to a different doctor in a couple of weeks, you will get to see a picture of the baby." With a sparkle in her eye, Jewel excitedly said, "Maybe I can help take care of the baby while the doctor is taking the picture!" I, then had to go on to explain that the baby would be staying inside of me while getting its picture taken. Jewel was a little disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute!! It made me smile.
--Kari