Welcome to our blog.
~We were married December of 1999
~We were blessed with our first child in June of 2004
~Number 2 joined our family in April of 2006.
~Number 3 came along this past August.
~We love the Lord and are thankful for His sovereign hand over our lives.
On Christmas Eve (I think), my dad took me, Jimmy, and Jewel to Cabela's (Jane was napping...or else she would have LOVED to see all of the animals!)
Jimmy wanted me to look like I was kissing this moose. I felt really dumb standing 5 feet in front of the animal kissing the air...but I "tried" to be a good a sport.
While Papa and Jimmy were looking at guns, Jewel and I visited the camping area.
When we walked in the door, they gave Jewel some free tokens to play the shooting game.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the one of Jewel in the skillet! I got a kick out of that one. Also, the Jon loved the shooting game- they gave him some tokens as well. :) The first time I took him there, Drake got some tokens and Jon just pretended (don't think he knew it). The next time, Ross and Jon (and maybe me too) took turns. -Kari
I, too, liked Jewel seasoning herself in the skillet...too cute! But I also liked the one of your kissing the moose...looks like he was about to give you a wet one! --MomJ
2 comments:
I love the one of Jewel in the skillet! I got a kick out of that one.
Also, the Jon loved the shooting game- they gave him some tokens as well. :)
The first time I took him there, Drake got some tokens and Jon just pretended (don't think he knew it).
The next time, Ross and Jon (and maybe me too) took turns. -Kari
I, too, liked Jewel seasoning herself in the skillet...too cute! But I also liked the one of your kissing the moose...looks like he was about to give you a wet one! --MomJ
Post a Comment