Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pretty Girls in Pretty Dresses

My mother had these cute little dresses laid out on the girls bed when we arrived at their house. They wore them to a Christmas party we went to while we were there.

The girls wore these Christmas dresses to the "Puttin' on the Ritz" party that my parents hold at their house each year at Christmas.



Somehow we didn't get pictures of the girls on either Sunday morning dressed in their Sunday Christmas dresses. Just realize that you have Jimmy to thank for all of the pictures that have been and will be posted from our 3 week vacation. My nausea kept me from doing a good job at documenting our trip!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These girls look sweet as usual! I think I remember when Jimmy was taking the pics of them. That whole week is a little blurry...I wonder why? I think the two pictures above the dresses answer that question. Love you--Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute dresses, Mom! :)
Love the pictures!
Hope you are feeling good, Krista.
-Kari