Yesterday, while we were walking at the mall, Jewel asked me, "Mom, can we go on the eskimo-lator?"
Yesterday, as I was getting up, I said, "Oh, mommy is getting too old!" Jane asked, "We get a NEW mommy?"
And if you are wondering why I am "getting so old," I went to the first volleyball practice for our church volleyball team Jimmy and I are going to play on this spring. The practice was on Tuesday night, and I am still sore on Friday! Apparently, I used muscles that don't normally get that rigorous of use.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Krista!
I love your blog and I love this post! It makes me wanna go to the mall just to ride the eskimo-lator! Your family is so sweet. We look forward to getting to know you guys better!
Post a Comment