(Catch-up Post #2)
It felt a little strange decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I knew that if I didn't have the house decorated before we left on our Arkansas trip, we would not get to enjoy the decorations for very long at all since we still have more traveling ahead of us this month.
I like this little tree (and the girls to do!). We have a set of nativity ornaments with which we decorate it. We also keep a miniature nativity set on this table.
After reading the book The Candymaker's Gift,which is a story about how the candy cane was made, the girls were so excited when I handed each of the their own candy cane!
Decorated Living/Dining Room
I have included quite a few pictures to also showcase our newly arranged living room. We are really enjoying our "fireplace" room!


1 comment:
Your newly arranged living/dining rooms look great!!!! Very pretty. I hope I get to decorate a little before Christmas. I've ordered our carpet and they're supposed to call a couple days before they come to lay it. We may go ahead and put a tree up on the tiled floor anyway.
I'll charge my camera and get you some pics of the progress at the house... :)
Love you!
==Kari
Post a Comment