Welcome to our blog.
~We were married December of 1999
~We were blessed with our first child in June of 2004
~Number 2 joined our family in April of 2006.
~Number 3 came along this past August.
~We love the Lord and are thankful for His sovereign hand over our lives.
A couple of days ago, I looked in on Jewel who was having her "quiet time" on the couch. She has never been a child who sleeps in crazy positions, so I thought this was kind of cute! More updates to come...the last week or so has been pretty busy!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's cute even when she's asleep with her back turned! --MomJ
3 comments:
She's cute even when she's asleep with her back turned! --MomJ
Awww, I love it when they sleep in cute positions like that.
My favorite postion that I've found Jonathan in is....
On his back with a book laid across his chest.
Post a Comment