Monday, September 29, 2008
Heart-warming...
Just within the last few days, my family has rose up and "called me blessed." Well, not exactly in those words, but in a subtle way. The last time we ate out somewhere, Jimmy said after we had gotten back into the car, "That meal was OK, but I just like your cooking better." Ahhhh! The ultimate compliment! Then today, as I served my children some fabricated food (something I wouldn't normally...or never...buy but was purchased for pennies) that was probably actually designed for children, they both didn't show much interest in what I served them and didn't clean their plates like normal. Although, it would have been nice for them to like what I served them, I kind of felt a warm, fuzzy feeling that they actually like what I "make" better. Jewel has also said, when asked what her favorite thing that I cooked was, "Everything you cook, Mommy!" So whether I actually cook well or not is irrelevant. My FAMILY likes MY cooking...and that is all that matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment