Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mystery Reader, Please Step Forward!

Thanks, everyone, for leaving comments! It was fun to see who all has been reading our blog. It was also nice to figure out a couple of those "mystery" cities! One regular mystery reader still remains!!! Just so I know you are a nice person and that you personally know us, will you please email me (since you don't feel comfortable leaving a comment!). Oh, and the mystery reader I am referring to resides in Arizona (not you, Shirley!) If you are a mystery reader from another location, you can email me as well! :) I promise I am not going to tell the world who you are...I am just trying to feel comfortable with keeping our blog open to the world. Thanks!

kfjunk@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hey Krista! It's Aunt B from CBC. I am enjoying reading your blog! Love you!