Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FINALLY!

OK, since it has been about 2 months since I have blogged anything, I have decided it is time to make the commitment to catch up on all that has happened! Somehow by making this little commitment to my few readers I feel that I might actually be a little more accountable to follow through!

So, first things first, Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to you all!

Secondly, and most importantly, I would like to announce our big news (and the reason I have not blogged in so long)...we are expecting baby #4! I have felt like I have had the flu for over a month with pregnancy queasiness and fatigue. However, now that I have passed 12 weeks, I think that I am finally getting back to my semi-normal self!

So, check back soon. I have lots of picture updates that will be posted over the coming days!

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

I have missed you! So glad you are back to the blogging world!