And, because I was taking a picture of her sisters, Jane wanted her picture taken also so she announced that I needed to take a picture of her with her book because she remembered to write her "7" the correct way! :)
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sweet Girls
One day recently while we were doing some school work at the table, Jeneva decided she just really wanted Jewel to hold her. It was so precious. She would have set there for a while, but I had to eventually move her so that Jewel could get her work done!



And, because I was taking a picture of her sisters, Jane wanted her picture taken also so she announced that I needed to take a picture of her with her book because she remembered to write her "7" the correct way! :)
And, because I was taking a picture of her sisters, Jane wanted her picture taken also so she announced that I needed to take a picture of her with her book because she remembered to write her "7" the correct way! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SO sweet!!!
The girls are so precious! And that pic of all three of them asleep was great...that's a treat for you! --MomJ
Post a Comment