Welcome to our blog.
~We were married December of 1999
~We were blessed with our first child in June of 2004
~Number 2 joined our family in April of 2006.
~Number 3 came along this past August.
~We love the Lord and are thankful for His sovereign hand over our lives.
OK, first of all, it absolutely melts my heart to see Jeneva sitting like she is in this first picture. I LOVE seeing her little feet! :) Jeneva found a package of Ritz crackers in my purse! :)
And proceeded to chow down on them...
What a sweetie! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Those were great pics! I think Jeneva is a little like Taffy in that respect. Taffy always sniffs out food in bags, purses, suitcases, etc...
1 comment:
Those were great pics! I think Jeneva is a little like Taffy in that respect. Taffy always sniffs out food in bags, purses, suitcases, etc...
Post a Comment