Our girls have been loving playing outdoors these past couple of months. Here pretty soon it will be too hot to play outside for hours a day, so I am glad that they are enjoying it now!Thursday, May 13, 2010
Our little FOUR year old!
Jane turned four years old last week. I really meant to write a long post recounting her past year, but I haven't found the time to do it yet. Maybe I will still write it sometime this month. Jane loves flowers! She brings me a fist full of flowers like these every time she goes outside. It is so cute and sweet!
Our girls have been loving playing outdoors these past couple of months. Here pretty soon it will be too hot to play outside for hours a day, so I am glad that they are enjoying it now!
Our girls have been loving playing outdoors these past couple of months. Here pretty soon it will be too hot to play outside for hours a day, so I am glad that they are enjoying it now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOve that four year old!! Thanks for posting, Krista!
love, Kari
Post a Comment