So I guess I must have forgotten that I have a blog. Sorry about the lack of posts. I DO have pictures, but they will have to wait a little longer. In the meantime, I would like to commend this book by Carolyn Mahaney and her 3 daughters to you all. I have read it 2 or 3 times already over the past 2 years. I think that it will become a yearly read for me. I know the title looks a little shallow and maybe even a bit "self-help" ish, but it is completely opposite. It could've easily been entitled "Striving to be the Proverbs 31 woman" or "How to incorporate scripture into our everyday lives" or "Using out time for the glory of God." Anyway, it is a REALLY good book and an easy read at 90 pages!
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Oops...where did the last 2 weeks go?!?!
So I guess I must have forgotten that I have a blog. Sorry about the lack of posts. I DO have pictures, but they will have to wait a little longer. In the meantime, I would like to commend this book by Carolyn Mahaney and her 3 daughters to you all. I have read it 2 or 3 times already over the past 2 years. I think that it will become a yearly read for me. I know the title looks a little shallow and maybe even a bit "self-help" ish, but it is completely opposite. It could've easily been entitled "Striving to be the Proverbs 31 woman" or "How to incorporate scripture into our everyday lives" or "Using out time for the glory of God." Anyway, it is a REALLY good book and an easy read at 90 pages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks for book recommendation! I'll have to check it out. :) And, no apologies for not updating! You have 3 excuses, make that 4, WHY you aren't able to. Hang in there.
Sounds interesting! :)
--Kari
I love that book! You are right......I should get it out every year. Thanks, Krista!
Post a Comment