Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Typical Day

Yesterday I decided to take some pictures of what my girls can do in about an hour's time of "free play." Now, I will have to say that they do a good job of cleaning up when I am overseeing and helping them! This is just to remind myself of some of the things that I get done each day that are not necessarily productive or accomplishing something major on my to-do list.

BEFOREAFTER

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER (Sorry, no picture! The girls were already asleep when I got around to taking the after pics...but just imagine what it would look like if the floor were visible.)
BEFORE
AFTER (once again...no picture...because last night I didn't see the purpose of taking a picture of a tidied floor...besides, you might see the smudges and that it needs a good shining!...and at this very moment there are library books all in over the floor in place of the Dora house.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were all of these rooms a mess at the same time?????????? Those are some busy girls!!!!--MomJ

Anonymous said...

And a busy mom afterward! --MomJ

Krista said...

Sadly, these pictures were all taken at the same time. I am not good at getting them to clean before they move to something else. We usually just have "major" clean up time twice a day. Obviously, this was right before one of those clean up times!

made2mama said...

Wow, it's nice to know my house isn't the only one that gets like that;) I just have one though and she does a pretty good job messing it up in no time.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the privilege of being a Mommy and watching them grow up?!
Precious pictures... they will love them when they get older!
(This comment is from the other Krista, whose last name starts with an "S")