Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Swimsuits

Here are the girls' new swimsuits for the year. Last year we discovered that hand-me-downs only last so long when they are worn so much here is Florida! Neither of the girls swimsuits from last year are in any condition to wear in public. The swimsuit on the left is Jewel's. I ordered it from Lands End. I got a great deal on it, and I am "hoping" that it might last through Jane. The swimsuit on the right is Jane's. I got it at Target. It is not made nearly as well-made as Jewel's, but I think it will get her through the season! It is amazing how sizing differs so much among brands. The Lands End swimsuit is a size 4 and the Target one is a size 2...yet they look almost the same size! I am really liking these rash guard swimsuits. Not only are they becoming more popular AND cute, but they are such modest little swimsuits.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love these! Cute colors! I just received (today) a kids lands end catalog and liked the swimsuits so much! I love the skirts and tank top styles for little girls and will probably order Evie one.

Anonymous said...

I guess I like the color of Jane's - but Jewel's collar looks different and is much cuter :)
-Kari

Anonymous said...

I put another comment before the last one - but it didn't show...oh, well. :)
--Kari