Yesterday (a day early, because Jimmy couldn't wait!), we gave the girls bikes. They really seem to like them, but neither of them are able to "ride" them yet. They are working on it though. I know they will have lots of fun this summer riding their bikes.
We also gave the girls big heart lollipops this morning, which has already caused major sadness. Jewel accidentally dropped Jane's and it shattered into several pieces. Jane was, to say the least, devastated. Jewel has been sharing hers with Jane (on her own accord), but it is still sad to have a broken heart! ;)
Jimmy and I gave each other really romantic gifts. Jimmy gave me a pizza stone with rack, a pizza cutter, a beautiful card, and a pretty bouquet of flowers (okay, the last two are pretty romantic)! My pizza cutter broke several weeks ago, and I make homemade pizza pretty often, so the pizza stone is going to be great! I gave Jimmy a card and a Brita water pitcher! :) He has been saying he has wanted one for work since the water there seems to give him headaches.


2 comments:
Sounds as if you guys had a great Valentine's Day! :)
--Kari
Where is Jane's helmet????? The bikes look really fun, and they will have lots of fun. Mom may get tired keeping up with them! --NanaJ
Post a Comment