Monday, February 23, 2009

Bad Dream

Last night Jewel came into our bedroom for the first time because of a bad dream. She dreamed that we were getting on an elevator and Jane got her foot "chopped." In her words, "We were telling Jane to hurry and get on, but she couldn't!" She wasn't crying about it, but she was pretty sad, and wide awake. I snuggled her next to me and told her how sorry I was that she had a bad dream and that it was only a dream. She said, "Yeah, I think I am going to dream about a Bible story now. Don't you think that would be better?" She paused for a second, then said, "I think I will dream about Jonah." (Of course that is not scary at all! :) )

I think that Jane has only called out because of a bad dream once; I think she though "soldiers were coming." During the day, one of the girls favorite things to play with their babies is "soldiers are coming."

No comments: