Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Update

Today I had my first ultrasound. It was a lot of fun. Jimmy and the girls were there as well. The girls have been excited for a long time about getting to "see" the baby. The nurse who did the ultrasound printed out pictures of the baby for each of the girls saying "Hi Jewel" and "Hi Jane!"
Oh yes, there is just ONE baby...for those of you who are wondering! I was starting to wonder after how quickly my belly was filling out. I know it is probably due to the fact that I have had two babies already and my belly just knows the routine already! :)
I have been praising God so much this past week because my queasiness seems to finally be subsiding. I am still tired, but it is SOOO much easier to function during the day when I don't feel like I have a stomach bug.
I think that I only gained 1 pound this past month--don't expect regular updates on that! :)
I am now in my 14th week and am "trying" to enjoy these middle months since they will most likely be the best (if there can be a best part of pregnancy).
My next appointment will be at 18 weeks, and they will do an ultrasound to try to determine the sex of the baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that everything went well, and that the nurse made it special for the girls.
So, are you going to divulge the sex when you find out or make us wait?? :)-Kari

Anonymous said...

They've come along way since I had an ultrasound! Pretty soon they'll be handing out baby albums! --MomJ

Kim said...

Wonderful! I am glad everything is going well. I am also glad you are feeling better...being sick is the worst.