Thursday, November 06, 2008

FREE ePattern Download

I came across this great deal online this morning thanks to MoneySavingMom. If you post a link to Sense and Sensibility's e-Patterns, they will send you a FREE pattern. I actually have had my eye on this Girls' Regency Dress Pattern for a while, but knowing that I dedicate about an hour a month to sewing, I didn't think that it was realistic that I would get to making a dress any time soon. But a FREE pattern is a FREE pattern, especially since I was considering buying this pattern when it was listed at $12.95!

If you want to take advantage of this free offer. Just post about Sense and Sensibility's e-Patterns (using the link to the e-Patterns that I used), then fill out the form on the Contact page noting in the comment section the free e-Pattern you would like and also a link to your post dedicated to Sense and Sensibility's new e-Patterns.

No comments: