Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweet Jewel

Jewel can never be accused of not being social or not speaking whatever she is thinking about. If there is any moment of silence, I think she feels compelled to ask a question, request a story, ask people what their favorite (fill in the blank) is, sing a song, or tell us what she is thinking about. So this morning when she came up to me and said...

"Mom, my mouth is getting kind of tired of talking."

...I found it rather funny! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she takes after her Papa about the talking part. I don't know that I've ever heard him say he was getting tired of talking, though. --MomJ

Jennifer said...

That reminds me of a time when my jaw was hurting and my mother told me it was because I talked too much. It turned out that I had the MUMPS! (I'm sure Jewel doesn't have the mumps, though. Her comment just reminded me of that incident.) :)

Hong and Tami Kim said...

soooo cute!