Monday, October 13, 2008

Jane's Photo Shoot with Photographer Jewel

Jewel came and asked me if she could take some pictures of Jane. I told her yes, but made sure that the camera strap was securely around her neck before I let her take it. (She has used the camera before, but not really walking around with it without us.) Jane was a willing participate. So off they went! These were taken without any direction or intervention from me!





4 comments:

Candy S said...

Love that close up of her hands and roses. You may have a future photographer on your hands!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Jewel you did a great job! And Jane, you are just a little model! Love you--NanaJ

besnini said...

I agree with Candy, I think you have a budding photographer in your family. Those pictures are really good. I also really like the close up of the hands and roses

Krista said...

Well, I do need to divulge the fact that I did weed out some of the pictures that were of the floor and the table. :)