Welcome to our blog.
~We were married December of 1999
~We were blessed with our first child in June of 2004
~Number 2 joined our family in April of 2006.
~Number 3 came along this past August.
~We love the Lord and are thankful for His sovereign hand over our lives.
I wish you could hear Hope's comments about how adorable and big the girls are. Cheerleading is near and dear to Hope's heart so these were especially fun for her to see :) We miss the Fetterlys!!!
Amanda...I actually didn't even take the pictures OR even know they were taken! Jimmy had taken them some time over the weekend. I will have to ask him what his strategy was for getting them to even look at the camera...I can't even get that right usually! :)
Nana...I actually tried to do a hand stand for the girls the other day. Thankfully I did lots of stretching before I did it...it still felt like I was about 80 years old!
Kathie...we miss you guys too. The last time I saw a picture of Hope, I was thinking about how grown up SHE was looking!
6 comments:
Oh my word...they are adorable! How did you get them to tilt their heads so perfectly in that 1st picture?!? What sweet sisters!!
Before you know it they will be doing handstands like their Papa! Love you all--NanaJ
I wish you could hear Hope's comments about how adorable and big the girls are. Cheerleading is near and dear to Hope's heart so these were especially fun for her to see :) We miss the Fetterlys!!!
Amanda...I actually didn't even take the pictures OR even know they were taken! Jimmy had taken them some time over the weekend. I will have to ask him what his strategy was for getting them to even look at the camera...I can't even get that right usually! :)
Nana...I actually tried to do a hand stand for the girls the other day. Thankfully I did lots of stretching before I did it...it still felt like I was about 80 years old!
Kathie...we miss you guys too. The last time I saw a picture of Hope, I was thinking about how grown up SHE was looking!
Jane looks so big in these! They are adorable girls!
The cutes cheerleaders ever. Tell them I love and miss them. :)
P.S. I heard about a new haircut - I wanna see!!!!!! :) -Kari
Post a Comment