Monday, September 01, 2008

Fun Around the House

The girls enjoy making beds, tents, "houses" and anything else that involves rearranging pillows and furniture and bringing out every blanket in the house! This picture doesn't really do there creative abilities justice, but it is really cute.


Jane is REALLY into being a cat. She crawls around and meows all day long...and this has been going on for several weeks. Last week I finally decided to help her be even a better kitty cat by painting her face and giving her kitty ears. Jewel decided she wanted to be an animal as well. This day she was a bunny; the next day she was a kitty as well.


I rearranged the office slightly to give Jewel and Jane each their own working areas. Before I rearranged, I had both of their tables next to each other to make a table, but it always stayed soooo messy. Sometimes rearranging can be the spark to help keeps things tidier...at least I am hopeful that this will be a helpful solution to the constant mess on and around their workspace. The little bulletin board will also be helpful to have a place to put ALL of the masterpieces Jewel does everyday.

No comments: