Sitting at the dinner table...
Jewel: "Daddy, do you know what my pizza takes like?"
Daddy: "No, what does it taste like?"
Jewel: "Like YOUR pizza!"
(Jewel has said this about several different things we have eaten over the past week. SOOO CUTE! She used to tell us what she thought the food tasted like, and it was always a random totally different food... like fruit snacks tasting like chicken!)
Driving in the car...
Jewel: "Can we get a chocolate tree?"
Me: "Well, I don't know much about chocolate trees...I am not sure if they even would grow here. I will have to look into that, OK?
A few minutes later...
Jewel: "Mommy, can we get a TALKING chocolate tree?"
(Someone has been watching Dora a little too much, I think!)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Bwahahahahaha on the talking chocolate tree. That is too funny!
Post a Comment