3/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup red wine vinegar
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons dry mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
In a medium bowl, mix together oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice. Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley. Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired. The longer you marinate, the more flavor it will have.
Note: The last time I did this marinade, I put everything in the blender until everything was emulcified. It seems to stick to the chicken better that way.
Here is the marinade recipe I use for steaks:
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
3 tablespoons dried basil
1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Place all ingredients in the blender. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.


No comments:
Post a Comment