Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Date Night!


Last night Jimmy and I went on a date to Outback (courtesy of some friends who provided us with the gift card AND free babysitting!). No one, I repeat NO ONE can make a Bloomin' Onion as good as Outback does! We were planning on ordering "our regular" items off of the menu: Bloomin' Onion, Drover's Platter (to split) and a side salad. Well, you can tell how often we get to go to Outback...the Drover's Platter is no longer even on the menu! This really threw a kink in our plans. Thankfully, our waiter said "No Worries!" (He didn't really say that, but he should have!). He remembered the Drover's Platter and said that he would ask the manager if they could let us still order it. The manager said we could...and personally served us our plate (I guess so that it would all be kept "hush hush!" :) )Yeah!!! We didn't have to go through the menu to look for something else to order! It was a fun night out together.

No comments: