Welcome to our blog.
~We were married December of 1999
~We were blessed with our first child in June of 2004
~Number 2 joined our family in April of 2006.
~Number 3 came along this past August.
~We love the Lord and are thankful for His sovereign hand over our lives.
awwwe...I just watched the video of Jimmy and Jane! SOOOO CUTE and sooo super sweeeeet. Daddies with their girls are just the best thing ever. (don't know why I didn't see the videos before! maybe it's because I had a toddler monkeying on my lap while I was trying to see the pics!)
3 comments:
OHHH MY!! I LOVE the floppy beach hat! Love it!!! Where did you get it?
Share and Swap...where I get just about everything for their dress up box!
awwwe...I just watched the video of Jimmy and Jane! SOOOO CUTE and sooo super sweeeeet. Daddies with their girls are just the best thing ever.
(don't know why I didn't see the videos before! maybe it's because I had a toddler monkeying on my lap while I was trying to see the pics!)
Post a Comment