Saturday, May 31, 2008
Sharks!
So the last morning at the beach, we were enjoying the nice calm waters. We weren't planning on getting in so none of us wore our swimsuits. Not five minutes before the sharks were spotted I said to Jimmy, "Now this would be a good morning to go out deeper in the water since the water is so calm." The sharks were well within the swimming area. I think Jimmy was out at that spot the evening before with both girls. YIKES!
CRAZY PEOPLE!
The sharks drew a crowd. Supposedly a 10 foot bull head shark (or something like that) was spotted just a few minutes earlier. The ones we saw were probably called black tip sharks and were only about 3 or 4 feet long. However, we did see something quite bigger swimming with the sharks that never seemed to surface.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I would've been scared silly...glad ya'll weren't in the water!
Post a Comment